Personalized Babywearing Fitting Service
A carrier fitting session allows a couple to bring their newborn/baby/toddler/pre-schooler get our help to fit a sling, wrap or carrier to their needs. The purpose is to find a solution most suited to both the adult and the child's needs.
Who can benefit from our Personalized Carrier Fitting Service
The Carrier Fitting Session is designed for anyone who wants to make an informed choice when choosing a baby sling, wrap or carrier to use with their child from birth to 5 years old and even beyond. You can fall into any of these categories:-
- Expectant parents & New parents - it is ok if you have yet to master how to hold your babies. We understand what you are going through and we know how to help you.
- Not so new parents who are keen to learn more about safe & ergonomic babywearing
- Babywearers who would like to look for additional babywearing options
- Parents who have not have very pleasant experience with babywearing and would like to give another go
- Parents with special needs kids*
*For parents belonging to this group, there is no need for you to book your fitting session online. Please just call us directly to make arrangements. Fitting service provided will be complementary.
What you can get out of a Carrier Fitting Session
During a personalized carrier fitting session, you can expect the following:-
- To gain foundation knowledge of how to choose a safe and ergonomic carrier for your baby as well as for you
- Understand the babywearing options available to you, the differences between them, best use for them and the pro's and con's.
- For those who have yet to master carrying your child comfortably, we will guide you in the proper way to carry your baby and how to use a baby carrier correctly and safely
- Have slings, wraps or carriers fitted to you and you baby with our expert guidance
- You can make an informed decision of which carrier is most suitable for you (our experts can help you eliminate confusing variables such as discomfort due to poorly fitted carriers)
Get priority by making an Appointment
A personalized baby carrier or babywearing fitting can often be time-consuming and demanding. To streamline our baby fitting services and to ensure a proper allocation of in-house expertise and reduce that time that babies need to wait, we offer priority babywearing or baby carrier fitting service by appointment from April 2017.
Walk-ins without appointment is still possible during showroom opening hours (please come before 5pm as the last fitting starts at 5pm) but priority will always be given to customers who have made their bookings online.
How to make an appointment
We have limited slots for priority personalized babywearing fittings per showroom operating day. You can make an online booking for a fitting at our Carrier Fitting Booking page, to ensure you get a time slot that is suitable for you and your baby. A booking charge of $10 is payable during appointment booking (this constitutes half of the fitting fee of $20**). Only bookings that are paid for are confirmed.
**Fitting charges are complimentary if you are making a purchase at the end of your session, by way of full redemption against your baby carrier purchase (excludes clearance items).
Personalized Babywearing Fitting Service Terms & Conditions
- Any trying on of baby carriers are considered fittings and an appointment will have to be fixed to ensure that a skilled expert is available to help you.
- Each session is limited to a maximum of 1 hour per baby/child per couple (2 persons), and limited to fittings of no more than 3 carriers (extension of fitting time and type of carriers are subject to a case-by-case basis). This is for the well-being of your baby.
- The Fitting service fee is S$20, of which S$10 will be paid upon booking online and the balance to be paid before the fitting session at our venue.
- The booking and fitting fees are non-refundable. However, if you purchase any full priced sling, wrap or carriers on the day of the fitting, the fitting fee will be complementary and a full redemption of $20 will be made against your purchase.
- Changes to a booking is possible only if made more than 24 hours (1 day) before your appointment time by our agreement, and your new appointment date/ time must fall within the next 2 weeks. Doing otherwise would risk classifying your booking as a no-show, which will entail forfeiting of your booking fee.
For more details on our Personalized Babywearing Fitting Service, you can also check out our Frequently Asked Question page.